Friday, January 13, 2006

Interpretive Dance


Nothing lifts the spirits like watching a friend create a very impromto interpretive dance. It all started when Rachel brought back her keyboard and her roommate Erin and I got a hold of it. It is a really cool keyboard that plays songs and then shows you how to play them. After examination we found the song "Let it be" by the Beattles and have been playing it non stop since then. After two days of "whisper words of wisdom" running through my head I gave into the fact that it is never going to go away and that I might as well have as much fun with it as I could. So I hooked Ashley's speakers up to my computer, turned the volume up as far as it would go, and blasted my now favorite Beattles song thoughout the dorm. And sure enough Erin rose to the occation and did a wonderful number including jumping off walls and turning circles on the floor-it was basically the best interpretive dance I have ever seen. Just thought you all should know about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah you wrote! i have missed you so much and was bummed when i didnt get to see you during break. you should update more so im clued in on your life.

Bert said...

Hey, I love the Picture. I need to find out how to do that :-)