Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Remembering Break







As you can see my mid-semester break consisted of the three X-Men movies (which I had never seen before and I must admit I did enjoy them but the third was a bit of a let down.), The Guardian (In theatres-it was a very well done film-if you haven't seen it you should.), Titanic(because Rachel had never seen it in English and you have to at least see it once.), Family Man (because niether Rachel not I had seen it and it looked interesting.), tons of Boy Meets World (because..um... Cory,Tapanga, Shawn, Erik...need I say more.), and of course spending time with family(because they are the best ever.) By the way I did do homework too, but I had four days so I had to get some relaxing in!!! Now I am back at school wishing I was at home relaxing but life is good and I think I passed my Bibliology and Theology Proper test!!!!

3 comments:

ashley said...

AMAZING!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was sure good having you home for awhile. It's kinda quiet around here! Looking forward to next time!
Love you, Mom

The Lyons said...

sounds like you had a good break sarah! I'm on mine right now. we need to catch up sometime! i love ya