Friday, August 31, 2007

CRAZY, I Know...


So I am back at college and here are me and some of my freinds. Two of them are my current roommates and Ashley is my roommate from the last two years. I must say that Cassie's new computer had us crying we were laughing so hard at some of these pictures. I will have some actual pictures up of our rooms soon but we still have to decorate so it will be a couple of days still. I am still looking for a job-hopefully the Lord will provide soon. Classes are going well-I think this is going to be a good semester. Anyway, these pictures should encourage you to go out and have some fun.

2 comments:

ashley said...

you picture stealer you... oh sarah sarah...

Anonymous said...

These are hilarious! I think I will have to print them off and frame them for the office!!!
Love you.