Sunday, October 02, 2005

Mom, Heaven, and sleep

Loving, compassionate, caring, unselfish, huggable, warm, sweet, incredable, amazing, one of a kind. These words discribe one woman:my mom!!!! She is the best mother anyone could ever ask for(Plus she was begging me to write so I thought I would give her a little praise)! I love you Mom!!!!!!

School is going well and things are getting easier by the day(although work is getting boring, but thats to be expected)! Mom snd Dad were here for the weekend and we went and saw Just Like Heaven and, just as Geron said, it was very good. A movie that all will enjoy-although some guys might think they are to good to see it, if you are a true man you will enjoy it too.

Well, sleep is an odd thing. I am getting enough of it although more would be heavenly, its just the dreams that come with it are kinda wierding me out. I really can't remember them in detail but I do know that they happen at East Linn and that in its self is a little different. O Well, at least I am sleeping right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh - you are so sweet! It was so fun being with you this weekend - attending chapel and a class with you, shopping, going to the movies, out to dinner - wow! we did alot in 36 hours! It's good to know you're adjusting so well to school - we knew you would. Dad and I are so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY you posted i have been waiting and waiting lol i know why you are having all those weird dreams...cuz you miss us :) well i know i miss you anyways. when is the next time you are coming home? love you

Geron Leigh said...

So if you have so many nice pairs of shoes...you can send me some. Plus send me the kelly green flip flops! If you truly love me that is! :) Your dearest far away friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
It's great to be able to read about what's going on. I miss you! I'm glad you are having a good time at college. I'll be thinking of you.
I love ya! =)