Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ab's for Andy

Here is the new excersise program that is picking up steam here at school and will soon be an all out trend. It's called Ab's for Andy because well... my brothers name is Andy and were doing it for him(well I am at least, the other girls are doing it for other reasons). Why am I doing it for my brother you might ask, well I'll tell you. You see he and his girlfriend Anna are getting married in May and to be in shape for the wedding I realized that drastic measures needed to be taken. So now we meet every night in my room(24) and we work on our ab's, legs and arms-swiching between arms/legs and ab's so that we give our muscles a chance to rebuild themselves. This wonderful program that doesn't take but 15 minutes of your time has really started to become a popular thing to do. In fact what started with just Rachel and I has now turned into 8 girls trying to smush themselves into my tiny room that barely holds two and accomplish musclehood! It just goes to show that if you have the motivation and determination to start something, anything is possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!