Saturday, March 04, 2006

"We could be heros..."

"...forever and ever" Thats right-Moulin Rouge was the movie of choice last night and I must say that I rather enjoyed it. It was very unsusal but has some very redeeming factors as well. In fact the music (the songs, as the case may be, were the redeeming factors) was so amazing that I spend the rest of the night signing them out at the tops of my lungs. The Roxanne Tango was the song that was sung while using Erin's exercise ball and the Elephant Melody was the song that I sung while cleaning the bathroom floor because of an overflowed toilet. Lets just say the entire west side of the dorm knows how bad Sarah can sing!

2 comments:

The Lyons said...

i love the humor sarah! hope you are doing well - you'll have to give Geron a hug for me - i wish i could see you over spring break too - looking forward to our next coversation - love Em

Anonymous said...

I know it's not your favorite movie now or anything, but I do have the soundtrack if you ever wanted to have it too. Have a great day! I'm missing you. Love, Rachael