Saturday, August 12, 2006

Vacation




Well I just returned from my trip to Florida to visit my Uncle, Aunt and cousins and it was a wonderful trip. As you can see we got to go swiming with Dolphins which was a once in lifetime experience. We also spent a day at DisneyWorld and Sea world which was really fun but also really hot and humid. The rest of the time was spent relaxing and hanging out with my family. Swiming with such big and awesome animals was an adventure. The are very majestic creatures and it was fun to learn some ways to get them to talk and jump. They are a lot bigger then I would have thought and had no problem pulling me through the water-they are really strong. It made me want to be a dolphin trainer. While at Discovery Cove(the place where we swam with them)we also got to snorkel and see lots of tropical fish and in the middle of the reef was a ship wreck and if you swim up to the glass you can see baricuda and sharks!!! Its is really cool if you know that there is glass there but while swiming it is sometimes hard to see! We also got to wade into a reef with sting rays and we got to pet them and feed them-it was really neat. Now I am back home and am getting some relaxation in before I have to head back up to school in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

Great pics! it brings back memories of when i got to go :o) I'm glad you had a good time. Enjoy your last couple of weeks until school. I have one more week in bethel. I hope to see ya before I go to texas. I just finished the book Native Son - it ended really abrupt! love ya!