Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Colorado!!!!!




Well, I have been having a great time here in CO. Yesterday we went to Colorado Springs to see the garden of the gods and we went to Focus on the Family. It was realy cool because we drove back in a thunder and lightening storm. Today we are off to Boulder to go sight seeing there. The first picture is of the three of us on Rachel's tramboline, as is the second picture with Rachel and me jumping. I am still sore. That day we also took a long drive into the Rockies with rachel's parents. The last two pictures were taken at the Garden of the god's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad you and Rachel were helping Ashley with that boulder so she didn't have to bear the full weight of it on her back :)
It was good to talk with you this afternoon. Love you!

The Lyons said...

Hey sarah! how long are you staying? early next week -i'll be driving back thru colorado too! looks like a fun time with friends - hope i have the same. love ya! yesterday, i finished my speech class!

Geron Leigh said...

did you visit Whit's End? at Focus on the Family? Odyssey was my favorite show.