Thursday, July 19, 2007

Summer So Far

So my summer has been going pretty well so far. Some highlights have been working with my mom and dad, being a giant banana in a program video, and getting to know the staff better. Right now I am on a break from work because I am working for the guest group this weekend. (and all I really want to do is sleep). Oh, and I have been doing a ton of things (besides being a giant banana) that are totally out of my comfort zone... I now get up in front of the campers everyday before lunch and announce who had the cleanest cabin. It makes me really nervous but its kinda fun and people are now starting to use my camp name-Ruddles. Most of the time people just call me Sarah which I am totally fine with because I have never really been that into nicknames. Anyway just a boring old update from Sarah. Have a good week.

No comments: