Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas is Coming!!!!

This is our beautiful fake Christmas Tree from Walmart that came with the lights already on it!!!! We decided to do a fake one because we are starting Christmas so early (and we are starting early because Rachel and Jordyne are going home for Christmas). Another factor was our Dog-we weren't to sure how she would respond to a tree...oh and the bugs!!!! P.S. I am just about to go to work in this picture so I am wearing my cute scrubs!!!

The one problem that we had with having a fake tree was not having the experience of going out, bundling up and getting a real one. So Jordyne (not in the above picture), Ashley, Rachel and I decided to go and get a little charlie brown tree. The only problem with that was that we couldn't really find a tree farm open so we do it our own way...wink, wink.
This is us out in the middle of no where with our little tree freshly cut!!!! Jordyne maybe saying a prayer for our souls!!!!

This is Ashley and my's warning to you that you should not try this at home!!!!


Here we all are...even Mercedes, who had a wonderful time out at the mountain. I hope that you all have a wonderful Holiday season!!!!

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

hey sarah! It's been forever! I love looking at your blog. Have a happy thanksgiving! miss you! It's neat to see all that you are doing. love ya!