Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas...Part 2



This is Noah and Me when we celebrated Christmas. For him it was his second time celebrating, for me it was the first. I was stuck in Portland for Christmas because of all the snow so I made it home when work and the weather allowed and we celebrated it a second time!!! I hope that the new year brings you all many joys!!!
I will post some Hawaii pictures a little later. It was such a shock to spend a week in 83 degree weather and then barely make it into Portland because the runways were frozen over.
Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

The Lyons said...

you got to go to hawaii! cute pics of your nephew :o) amy and kimber are pregnant! and due in june and august :o)

Anonymous said...

How can he be so big?? Are we getting that old?

And Emily--kimber and amy?! That's so exciting, tell them congrats for me!