Thursday, July 21, 2005

Changes

A new super walmart, a new time to start work, a new age (almost), and a whole new chapter of my life is starting-I'm freaking out!!! I don't like change! Everybody always says change is a good thing, but I am not so sure. I am a firm believer that if you have something wonderful you should hold onto it for all your worth. My two best friends are leaving for colleges like two zillion miles away on august 17 and 18 and they are leaving me here to "hold down the fort", whatever that is supposed to mean. They are the best friends anyone could every ask for and I don't want that to ever change. So to sum up what I want to say-I don't want anything to change! but I know it has to, so I am determined to enjoy the time I have with them until I am no longer able, and I know that we will be friends forever no matter which direction the winds of change blow us!

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

i love reading what you have to say. I agree that the transitions will be tough. I'm glad you have this blog so i will be able to get my dose of medicine whenever i need to. you are the best friend and i'm going to miss the talks we've had at work. Lets definitely make the best of the time we have left. God promises to go thru these changes with us - we will survive with His help. love ya