Saturday, July 30, 2005

How to make Spaghetti for 150 people

well, my summer job is offically over but the relaxation that I had hoped would come with it is yet to be found. Today I worked Ten and a half hours in the Kitchen here at camp-and let me tell ya-It is no small task. And there is no end in site. But I am greatful to have a few more weeks left with my friends and family before I head off to college- freak out!!!! The group that is here this week is Slavic and it is really fun to hear them talk and watch them interact with each other-its a whole different way of life. So now I am going to take my two hours before bed and get a little bit of that long awaited relaxation in!!

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

Didn't you tell your agent that your schedule is too booked to be working such long hours. you need your rest. if you don't take care of yourself, then you might lose your laughter, and then where would my medicine be?