Thursday, July 14, 2005

Exclamation

A very important question was brought to my attention today and I feel the need to share my thoughts. Is it an exclamation point or mark? In my expert opinion it is exclamation point but then again, I had to ask my mom how to spell exclamation point so my expert opinion might not be as expert as I would like to think. However, after consulting many reliable people I have come to the conclusion that I am correct. There are punctuation marks and exclamation points which happens to be a punctuation mark. So now you can all consider yourselves more knowledgable on this topic then you ever thought you would be. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Geron Leigh said...

Aren't you glad that I'm always right?

Mise en Place said...

Thank you for that very intricate piece of grammatical information. You did a wonderful job!!!